Below are some of the failures and deviations from the current regulations we have found.

Some of these items may cause injury or even death, insurance may also be affected if they are not corrected.

IMG_9558 IMG_9559

This vacuum cleaner was in use, the inner cores are exposed and there is evidence of arcing, with the potential to cause injury or fire.


This unit was in use, however it was badly overloaded, this may have been the cause of the fire that occurred before our visit.

This extension lead wasn’t long enough, so it was extended, contravening the regulations.